Ben Welter - Monday, April 09, 2018
The agenda has been posted for the 14th International Energy Storage Conference – EnerSTOCK 2018 – to be held at Cukurova University in Turkey April 25-28. Speakers and topics focusing on phase change material include:
• Mohammed Farid, New Zealand: "Industrial Applications of Energy Storage with Phase Change Materials"
• Zafer Üre, United Kingdom: "Phase Change Material (PCM) Based Energy Storage Materials and Global Application Examples"
• Mónica Delgado, Ana Lázaro, Javier Mazo, Conchita Peñalosa, José María Marín and Belén Zalba, Spain: "Experimental Analysis of a Coiled Stirred Tank Containing a Low Cost PCM Emulsion as Thermal Energy Storage System. Comparison to Other TES Systems"
• Saman Nimali Gunasekara, Monika Ignatowicz, Justin Ningwei Chiu and Viktoria Martin, Sweden: "Thermal Conductivity Measurement of Erythritol, Xylitol and Their Blends for Phase Change Materials Design - A Methodological Study"
• Laura Quant, Gonzalo Diarce, Álvaro Campos-Celador, Ana García-Romero and Jean-Pierre Bédécarrats, Spain: "A Degradation Kinetics and Supercooling Study of the Urea-Sodium Nitrate Eutectic Mixture as a PCM"
• Catarina Araújo, José André Pinheiro and Luís Bragança, Portugal: "Economic Viability, Thermal Comfort and Energy Efficiency of Phase Change Materials Applied in the North of Portugal"
• Gennady Ziskind, Israel: "Modelling Approaches for PCM-Based Storage Systems"
For more information about the conference, contact email@example.com.