The 2017 Energy Innovation Summit will be held Feb. 27-March 1 in Washington, D.C. The Technology Showcase highlights the work of recent ARPA-E awardees and a select group of other companies and research organizations. This year's showcase participants include:
• Electric Power Research Institute, "Indirect Dry Cooling Using Recirculating Encapsulated Phase-Change Materials"
• General Electric, "Electrothermal Energy Storage With A Multiphase Transcritical CO2 Cycle"
• University of Cincinnati, "Enhanced Air-Cooling System With Optimized Asynchronously-Cooled Thermal Energy Storage"
• Outlast Technologies, "Li-ion Battery Thermal Management using LHS Materials"
• Advanced Cooling Technologies, "Heat-Pipe PCM Based Cool Storage for ACC Systems"